Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Uganda Update #1

We're leaving tomorrow morning!! ...at 5am! We will be traveling for about 48 hours before we arrive in Gulu, Uganda. I'm excited...and overwhelmed. Still packing! We raised MOST of our funds, but could use a little more help. We would also still like to raise more for the farm project. If you're still interested, please let me know.
If you want to receive updates (I will try to send them as often as possible while we're gone), PLEASE respond to this email ASAP. I will do my best to get a mailing list together, but the internet access is going to be rough. I will also try to post updates and photos (if the internet connection allows) on Facebook. If you're on there, find me there!
Thanks so much for your prayers and support.
Jenelle

No comments: