Thursday, January 03, 2008

Busted Thumb!

For those that know me well, you know I love to pester people. Oddly, it's often how I show my love (I know, not so loving!). Anyways, I've been gone for almost two weeks, staying with my parents for the holidays, so when I got home, I was excited to see my roomies. So of course I started messing around with Sixy. Another thing about my messing around...I always win! Well, this time, Six kung fu karate chopped me and about took off my left thumb! It's only slightly puffier than my right thumb, but it won't move! I've sprained and even broken countless fingers and toes in the past, but never a thumb! I'm pretty sure it's sprained.

Thanks, Sixy, for the new experiences - first, losing a battle, and second, busting a thumb. Oh, the joys of friendship! ;)

4 comments:

Name said...

OUCH.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog!

Anonymous said...

I thought it had been a long time since Jace and me posted...but look at you!!!

Anonymous said...

finally,for a long time of looking for, I found you. Do you remember me? My name is Vu from your english camp class in 2005.
It seem to me that you haven't used the email address "dualeo@yahoo.com" any more. please give me your email address. I miss you so much