Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Uganda Sky

I have not had time to write much, but I wanted to share this. It is
a collage of pictures I took of the Ugandan sky the first week of our
trip. Why is it so beautiful? I don't know! But praise God! ;)

Things are going well. I guess one of the greatest prayer requests I
have at the moment is that God would guide and direct the steps of
Charissa and I the last couple weeks of our trip. There are about a
million things we could do each day with Favor of God as there are so
many departments and so many minisitries going on. We need wisdom to
know where our time will best be spent...where we can be a blessing,
where we can be used, and where we can interact with people in a
meaningful way.

As we make decisions and plans, they are sure not to work out 70% of
the time!!! Please pray for patience, grace, and just that we would
take the initiative and get ourselves places when the plans and
transportation set up for us fall through.

The team only has one more full day on the ground. They will leave
EARLY Thursday morning. Please pray for their last day and for their
travels.

Also, I am having a hard time focusing. Pray that I would be able to
focus on the things that are right here in front of me and be fully
here!

Thank you!!
Jenelle

No comments: