Sunday, October 21, 2007

201 Great Questions

Several years ago, Sandals Church blessed all the small group leaders with a spiffy little gift - a tiny book called 201 Great Questions. It's filled with questions ranging from absolutely silly to pretty deep and even soul-searching. We keep it in my car and pull it out from time to time on road trips to inspire conversation. Today, while driving (shhh), I don't know why I felt an urge to grab it. This is the question that I found:

What does this statement mean to you: "Activity that does not result in progress toward a goal is a waste of time"? Do you agree?

Wow. Interesting after my last post. I think God was trying to take that conviction just a nudge deeper. I definitely fall into that trap...probably daily.

How about you? Let's get some conversation going. Share your thoughts.

No comments: