Saturday, September 01, 2007

bye bye summer

Wow! I managed to make it through the whole summer without blogging. Go figure...all kinds of cool stuff has been going on! Perhaps over the next several weeks, I can attempt to catch you up on a few of the coolest things. ...If, of course, I even have any readers left! In a quick summary...
  • I did get my grades done...in the middle of the night the day they were due.
  • The next day, we moved...into a house...the Mission House!!
  • God used awesome friends to show me awesome things.
  • God has stretched me, taught me, broken me, used me, and protected me.
  • We've had lots of amazing friends help us break in our new home.
  • Dad and I have done several fun "projects" at the house.
  • School starts in a few days.
So, I left you with grading back in June, and now it's time to jump back in! Pray I'll keep growing and not be consumed by poor planning and procrastination.

I'm so excited to meet my new students! ;)

No comments: