Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sandals Worldwide

Sunday at Sandals was awesome! I get excited when I see a passion for other nations developing in those around me. It was fun to hear about the recent Sandals Worldwide trips to Botswana and India. I thought you might enjoy hearing it too! Check out the video or the mp3 (the video's more fun!). I love Sandals! I'm anxious to see how this passion continues to grow.

Let's get some conversation going here. I know there are a few of you out there that read this thing. I want to know who you are and I want to know your thoughts. I want to be challenged and encouraged by you. So help me out! Here are some starters...

What are your thoughts on missions? Has God given you a passion for a particular place? What are you doing with that passion?

No comments: